Self Storage Terms & Agreement
Below are rental procedures and a brief outline of our Self Storage
To rent or inspect any of our units, please give as much advance
notice as possible. Contact us either
to book your storage space now, or to make an appointment for a
suitable time for you to be shown any of our available units under
When you proceed with the rental of a unit, you will be required
to complete our ‘Standard Rental Agreement’.
Minimum Rental Term
There is a minimum rental term of one month and you will be required
to pay your first month rental in advance.
You are required to provide your own padlock for the container.
As the Storer, you will be the only person with a key for the storage
unit you occupy.
Access hours to the complex are 6am to 11pm.
Each Storer will be provided with a key to the front gate which
must be returned at the completion of your rental period.
Standard Storage Agreement
When you hire storage space, we provide you with a Storage Agreement
document which contains all the fine print regarding both your rights
as the storer, and our rights as the owner. The main points of the
- All payments are to be made by you (the storer) in advance,
- Goods are stored at your risk – You should consider insurance,
- The Owner is not liable for the loss of any goods stored on
- You must not store any hazardous, dangerous, illegal, stolen,
perishable, environmental harmful or explosive goods,
- The space will only be accessible during set access hours as
posted by the Owner,
- 7 days notice must be given for termination of the Storage Agreement,
- The Storer must notify the Owner of all changes of address and
contact telephone numbers,
- If you fail to comply with the conditions of this agreement
the Owner will have certain rights which may include forfeiture
of any deposit and the right to seize and sell and or dispose
of your goods (as per Clause 6),
- The owner has the right to refuse access if all fees are not
- The owner has the right to enter a storage unit in certain circumstances.
If you have any further questions about our terms, feel free to